Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Thought For Today - 6/16/10














Real faith believes what the Word of God says even though eyes and feelings say something different. Faith does not care what the symptoms are. It does not care how the circumstances look. It is not moved by what the banker says, or the doctor, or the lawyer, or the bill collector.

Faith in God’s Word will change the symptoms. It will change the bank. It will bring the money to get the bills paid. Faith will turn every defeat into victory. It is God’s success formula!

I had to give faith an opportunity to work. I had to keep God’s Word in my mouth and meditate on it in my heart. I also had to determine in my heart to only speak God’s Word out of my mouth and to speak nothing contrary to His Word.

You will have to do the same.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: