Monday, August 2, 2010

Thought For Today - 8/2/10













Love is an action word I often tell students. Love actually means you are free to follow your own heart.

The other day in class I challenged the class to make an effort to "love" on someone the weekend. It could be someone they knew or a stranger - didn't matter. The "love" on someone could involve buying their lunch, paying for a haircut or paying for a tank of gas.

The very next day a student mentioned to me he actually purchased a gym membership (2 year) for a neighbor who is a single mother.

Yes, this thing called "love" is catching on!:) So, how about you? Feeling like you want to "love" on someone today?

Much love,
Joseph

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would've loved to have taken your class today Joseph! Yoga is become a genuine love in my life. I feel like it brings me close to those I love when I go in and clear my mind of all the stress early on in the day and let everything else in :]