Sunday, August 29, 2010

Thought For Today - 8/29/10



















I have found myself in a period of waiting. During this time, I have been moved to spend time exploring and learning new material in the field of Yoga, wellness and health.

I just have a mind of readiness - getting ready for what is coming in the future and what is here now.

What I'm actually doing is engaging in the present or being present as I come into my future, enjoying and occupying the in-between time which is vial for me to experience.

As you take note of today's blog, you will know when the period of waiting is over.:)

Much love,
Joseph

1 comment:

Amy Mac said...

Joseph - I am so grateful to have found your blog. I thoroughly enjoy your class (24 hr Castle Hills) and am loving yoga. I have been practicing for about a year and recently have had some people ask me how I can reconcile yoga with my Christian beliefs. Your philosophy, as well as this post really resonate with me. I find in yoga I am finally able to put into practice Psalm 46:10 - Be still and know that I am God - it is a place of strengthening my body and my faith as I wait to see how God will use me in the coming days/years. I can't wait to see what God has in store for you because He is certainly using you even in this waiting period. I am grateful for you.
Namaste.