Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Thought For Today - 2/2/2011


















I know I have a calling on my life to minister to all those that attend the Yoga classes I teach. There are days I use words and there are days I allow the presence of Love to just over shallow the students.

Yes, it is not by my ability, but by God's ability I'm able to do what I do. He is the one that has open doors. With this calling there is no room for me giving up. Yes, I'm unyielding and uncompromising. I'm holding fast no matter what happens.

I have said this many, many times, I'm not allowing any to get away. When they come to any class I teach, they will experience the presence of Love. Yes, doors have been open and more will too - for this to happen.

I see walls coming down in the lives of students. I see an increase of Love coming into their lives like they have never experienced before! It will come to pass!

I will succeed in this calling.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: