Monday, May 24, 2010

Thought For Today - 5/24/10



















I once got laid off from a position many years ago. I really didn't know what to do. But learned what not to do. I didn't act like most people. I didn't let the enemy or anyone else see me sweat. Instead, I took authority over my thinking and kept my faith and focus on the promise of God.

I then judged myself. I asked myself if there was anything I did to open the door for this to happen? I was honest with myself. After taking inventory of myself, I repented and received forgiveness from God. I then rolled the care of the situation over on Him.

I then took the opportunity and went back to the supervisor that laid me off. I told him how much I appreciated the time I worked for him. I told him that here now was an opportunity to put my faith walk / talk to test and know that God was going to take care of me.

Regardless of what kind of financial situations you may face, if you will walk through them with faith and love, if you listen to God and follow Him, He will not only get you through this time of trouble, He will bring you out to a higher place, a rich place, a strong place of victory!

Amen!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: