Sunday, July 25, 2010

Thought For Today (Personal) 7/25/10



















When it comes to teaching Yoga, I will push, inspire and challenge students to be the best they can ever be inside and outside of the class room. And this is what I will do to you and you and you when you come to the classes I teach!

I would like to consider myself maybe somewhat a radical, generous and selfless, Love(God) - minded Yoga instructor. I believe this is what makes me different.

I have been told that my eyes reveal my heart for people. One moment, you can see the passion as I explain how Yoga has made a difference in my life and the lives of the many, many, many students that have come cross my path of teaching.

Then, you might see tears in my eyes as I mention how so many students that come to class - who just need a touch, a hug, from a human being. I am given the privilege to touch and give them a hug. What a blessing!

Much love,
Joseph

2 comments:

Mike Lewis said...

You rock Joseph. I love you man. Thanks for all you have done for me.

Mike

http://www.transcendsyogawithmike.com

http://www.facebook.com/transcendsyoga

Heather said...

I am so thankful for you and your class. You always thank us for coming. Thank you for sharing your gift of teaching.