Monday, July 26, 2010

Thought For Today (Personal) 7/26/10













Many times in the classes I teach I cry out to students to take notice of the person coming in a few minutes late and there is no room, but that they will make room.

My words are let's do whatever it takes - no matter if I have to stop the class. We must not turn away anyone! There are times I run out the door to bring students in because they thought no room was available for them in class.

Just as God tells me He love me, He cares about me. But God not only sees me, but beyond me as well. This is how I feel when it comes to teaching Yoga. All students are precious to me! I don't want one to not be able to attend classes I teach.

I may never know how important it was for in that one time room was made for that student that it changed their life inside/out.

God is counting on me to make the difference in the lives of students attending classes I teach.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: