Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Thought For Today (Personal) 7/27/10



















My hope is that through my teaching of Yoga, my personal experience with God as an ongoing journey that students attending classes I teach will be awakened to see the world from a new perspective that they will wake up in the morning and say "How can I serve someone in my life today? How can I reach out and love those who I see next door or on the job?"

In my teaching I'm actively pursuing those that feel unloved and forgotten - to show them a God who is passionately in love with them. I will use words if needed!

I will serve and show students the hope that can come only from God. This is serving. I have seen and about to see God touch the lives of students in ways I never dreamed possible!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: