Monday, March 14, 2011

Thought For Today - 3/14/2011












From personal experience, God can make you look bigger than you really are.  He can make you look more powerful.  He knows how to increase your influence, your ability, your skills and your finances.

Don't try to figure it all out.  If you do, you will just mess it up (yep, talking from experience again).  All you need to do is trust Him.  Each day wake up expecting God’s far and beyond favor in and upon your life.  Then you’re see God show up and make up any difference in every area of your life!

To add to this, without great men and women around me, life and the mission (ministry) God has given me would be challenging and very lonely.  Thank you for all you do!

Visit us at: http://www.facebook.com/soulmotivation

Much love,
Joseph

1 comment:

Noemi Jaramillo said...

You are so right about trusting God and nothing is impossible for him...I took your class for the second time last week and I am def going to continue to attend regularly! I think it is amazing what God has you doing to help people live healthier lives. You have created a way for people to enjoy yoga in a fun and challenging way, including myself because I always thought it was too boring, sorry. However your technique and way of teaching it has inspired me to continue learning more about what yoga has to offer, mentally and physically. May God continue to bless you to have your dream and studio come true!