Sunday, March 20, 2011

Thought For Today - 3/20/2011


















From personal experience, when I'm not walking (living) in victory, I always go back to see how is my love walk going with people.  I do an inventory on the inside to see if there is someone I'm harboring unforgiveness towards or may have spoken to someone - not in love.  Yep, these things will be cause for you not living or walking in victory as you could!

In the conclusion of the matter it really comes down to if I keep an open connection and fellowship with God, I will walk in victory!  I will walk in forgiveness.  I will speak words of kindness and of love to others at all times.

God is continually speaking or whispering to us.  It is very important for you and I to keep our hearts open to hear His voice.  As we do this, failure if a thing of the past.  Yep, I'm talking from experience!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: