Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thought For Today - 3/3/2011












I'm about bringing healing to students attending classes I teach.  My teaching is not about providing a small amount of healing  and protection for those hurting.  I'm not about approaching this with the idea that this should be someone else' responsibility.  If a student is hurting, the class I teach should be a safe and healing place for them to receive!

I see Soul Motivation working together with the community as a unit to bring about healing.  Part of the strategy is to become a vital part of life in the community, not just a place for people to "visit," but truly to be a healing place for a hurting world.  Soul Motivation want to be involved, to be part of the cure, and to be a resource!

Visit: http://www.facebook.com/soulmotivation

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: