Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Thought For Today - 5/11/2011











Everything seems to be moving fast in my life and probably yours too.  It seems like we woke up one morning and there it was - God's touch is on everything we do.
Personally, it seem to me like what took maybe years in the past is now only taking months, weeks, days and even hours.  I see God moving me into a place that I can minister quickly to individual hurting emotionally (spiritually) to the point where they don't have to go through a 3, 7, 10 or 12 step program.
Yes, I see God moving me, you, us faster and further than we ever imagine.  He is working in our lives.  His Master Plan for our lives is now unfolding right before our very eyes.  Don't resist, just embrace it, trust Him and let it flow. :)
Love you,
Joseph

No comments: