Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Thought For Today - 5/3/2011













For several year when I would wake up, I use to rush out of bed, rush to eat, rush to get ready, rush to get out of the house, and the list goes on and on for the day.  Those were the days I actually left home in a state of fear and unhappiness which in turn caused a handicap for me.

One day after spending time in my car almost begging God for help in areas of my life, I heard on the inside I needed to start my day off with God, in prayer, in meditation, in listening to what He has to say.

In summary, now I leave home in poise and peace.  I spend time in prayer, reading, meditation or just one-on-one communication with God.  I do all of this before I eat.  I do all of this the minute I get out of bed and before anything else.

Let me suggest you try this too.  For example, pray over your family and leave them with God's favor ringing in their ears.  Let them know you love them too!  Try this and see what happens.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: