Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Thought For Today - 5/31/11















I could not do and can not do what I'm doing if I didn't have the love of God residing on the inside of me.

I can talk all day, but until you experience God's love on a individual level you really can't relate to what I'm saying.  Because of God's love on the inside of me I can face challenges in confidence knowing that Love has the situation under control.

Yes, God's love gives you the ability, the might, the power to overcome situations or problems that come your way.  Love will have you look at the matter through the eyes of Love - God.

If you are not experiencing this type of love, ask God right now to fill you up with His love.  In so doing, you will begin to give up every area of your life to Him - for His love to start the change.

I did!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: