Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Thought For Today - 1/12/2011













God is always talking to us. Most of the time His Words are whispers. Due to so many of us are busy with life, we may not even realize God is trying to get our attention. I had to become quiet to hear His voice. Sometimes, it's in the still of the night (between 2-4am).

With this being the start of a new year I want to suggest you take the time to hear, listen and write down what God is saying to you. I believe the Words will be what you actually need to sustain your life for 2011.

This Words can also be a reaffirmation of your intention. Just by you hearing, listening and of course obeying will help you establish a relationship with God that you can draw upon for this year and those to follow.

For me I'm seeing 2011 as a year of great peace and rest in Him (God). But, only by me taking the time to get quiet, hear, listen and obey the Words being said.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: