Monday, January 17, 2011

Thought For Today - 1/17/2011














One of my major focus is to love people as Jesus loved them - with compassion and unconditionally!

From personal experience when I (use to) judged people, it seem like the presence of God in my life was a million miles away. In reality, because of my judging them God presence was not there (not sure how many miles away.):) So, if God's presence was not in my life, how could I love them?

I learned not to judge. But, to meet each person with a loving and open heart to present to them as a gift! Doing this I didn't have time or didn't allow thoughts of criticism to take root. And, the other thing that happen - fear left.

Something for you to consider?

Much love,
Joseph

1 comment:

Margaretha said...

Hi Joseph! :) I found your blog while googling... and it blessed me :) thanks for sharing :D