Friday, January 21, 2011

Thought For Today - 1/21/2011














Going into the weekend with constant thoughts that I want not just my own life, but everyone I come into contact with to be filled with the love of God. I believe as leaders (myself included) are falling short if we are satisfied with anything less.

We are not only cheating ourselves, we are cheating everyone we come in contact with when we don't live and walk in the love of God. For when His love and presence is manifested, people changed and their lives are forever altered.

You might say people will not receive God's love because they are just too insensitive. They don't care about God anymore. But, that is not where my faith is.

Yes, many show openly disrespect for God, yet this tells me people are ready for the manifest presence of Him to fill them with His love. It tells me we are ready for His love. I see it coming!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: