Saturday, February 21, 2009

Thought For Today - 2/21/09

I have not felt this way in several months. Around 4pm on Friday, February 20, heaviness came upon me. It was like a ton of depression, worries, anxieties, problems; troubles just fell on my chest.

I begin to ask God. What is going on? I had been feeling something in the spirit realm for the past couple of weeks. Things are moving around in the heavenliest.

Guys, we need God more than we have ever before in our lives! Our enemy is going about the land causing havoc to individuals and families. I know of several couples heading to divorce court. I know of several individuals that have been out of work for months, bills are past due, utilities are getting ready to be shut off, etc. Then, there are several families I know of that are having challenges with relatives, children, and parents. Also, I know of several individuals chasing $$ - moving from place to place, job to job, and yet, there is no peace resigning on the inside of them.

There is a secret place in God that we can abide. God is our refuge. I will only trust in Him. God will deliver you from whatever situation you are facing. We are not to be afraid. God has given His angels to keep us. Again, God will deliver us. If we call upon Him – He is there – even in the mist of trouble. Again, I say, God will deliver us!

I refused to take on the burdens of the world. I give them to Jesus. I refused to stay up at night worrying about situations. My Bible states that God never sleeps, so I’ll let Him stay up and take care of the situations.

In your quiet time – please read and study Psalms 112. This is the way God sees you and this is the way I will see you.

I love you and pray for you every day!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: