Friday, February 27, 2009

Thought For Today - 2/27/09

You must have faith in God to change your circumstances. And, faith's power to change your circumstances is not going to operate in your life until you decide you are going to live by faith. This requires on your part a firm decision!

This decision is one on which you are willing to stake your very life. It's not an "ought to" decision. It's not a "probably" decision. It's a determined, resolved "I will" decision.

Until you come to this place in your life, God cannot and will not do a thing for you! You have to get fed up with where you are. You have to tear the darkness and negative yoke of bondage off your neck and throw it down. I HAD TO DO IT! All of heaven is waiting on your decision to live by faith in God.

You have got to say, "I'm coming out of this situation. I'm coming out by the power of God and I'm coming out by the Word of God. I have made my decision and from this point forward, nothing is going to change my mind."

When you have made this type of decision and statement, then and only then, are you ready to move on to the next step and phase in your life that God has for you!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: