Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Thought For Today - 2/24/09

Are you doing what God called you to do? If you have not ever thought about it before, that my sound like an odd question to you. You may be tempted to shrug it off and say, "Oh, I'm not really called to do anything. I'm not a pastor or a preacher or minister of any kind . . . I guess I'm just waht you might call a little finger on the Body of Christ.

Let me say this, no matter who you are, God has put a holy calling in you. He has designed you and called you to meet a need in the Body of Christ that nobody else can meet quite like you can.

You may be called to be so successful in business you can finance the gospel worldwide. You may be called to a ministry of prayer and intercession. You may be called to a ministry of healing right there in your own neighborhood. But no matter what that calling is, it is important and you need to follow it!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: