Saturday, January 17, 2009

Thought For Today - 1/17/09

Today is an all day Yoga Bootcamp I'm hosting in Arlington. Today is a day that God is so faithful to me. He has never failed me nor will He ever. All that is good comes from Him.

I am grateful today for God's mercy. His mercy is everlasting. Today is a day I will blessed and praise the name of God. I will rejoice and be glad in Him. Why? Because He loved me before I loved myself.

I will praise Him. Without God I could not think and I could not feel. I can not do anything without Him. Yet, I feel, I think because of Him and I can do all things through His Son - Christ Jesus!

God is truth. His Word is truth. God and His Word has prepared a path for me. The path includes life and blessings - in this life and the life to come.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: