Monday, January 5, 2009

Thought For Today - 1/5/09

Daily, I see myself not as a poor person trying to get from one day to the next, but as extremely wealthy - spiritually, mentally, physically and financially.

When my finances are short, instead of saying, "I can't afford that..." I say, "I'm blessed, glory to God!

When I first begin to say those things, my circumstances were not any different than they ever were. I still did not have money. I was still loaded down with debt. But inside I saw myself differently, and before long the revelation I had on the inside began to change what was on the outside.

God's blessing began to expand in my life and change the atmosphere around me. Life just kept getting better and better! You might ask? How do you get this way? This can only come through revelation. Once the revelation explodes in your spirit - you will never be the same. The revelation can only come through the reading and mediation of God's Word and time in prayer.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: