Monday, January 19, 2009

Yoga Bootcamp Was A Success

Yoga Style Fitness (Joseph) and Velociti Fitness League had their first of many all day Yoga bootcamp in Arlington last Saturday - January 17. Over 26 individuals attended the bootcamp and they were all of various levels - beginner to advance.

Comments from the attendees . . .

"Thanks Joseph! I really enjoyed it and am not as sore as I feared!" - Esther

"Thank you for the great workshop yesterday. I am sore, but took a swim today and feel much better. I just loved everything about it - the team of helpers, the yoga sessions, lunch all of it!" - Katie

"Just wanted to thank you so much for the wonderful retreat yesterday! After I left there I went to church, and the gospel reading was when God was calling to Samuel, and Samuel kept mistaking the call, he thought it was from his master Eli. My priest discussed in the sermon that God speaks to us through many different people and in many different ways, and that we have to stop and listen, because we may not always recognize his call. That is exactly what we were talking about at the retreat! I truly believe that yoga makes me a better Catholic! Thank you again for being in my life! God Bless!" - Mary

Comments from the Yoga assistants . . .

"The people were really wonderful and I enjoyed meeting them, and being able to serve and love them." - Dana

"It was such a treat to see you in action during yesterday's boot camp and I was so honored to be a part of it." - Bethany

We are planning on having another All Day Yoga Bootcamp in April 2009. Look for information on this blog and my website: www.yogastylefitness.com for updates.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: