Monday, March 2, 2009

Alison N. Lumbatis












Hey, I want to introduce you to Alison Lumbatis. I felt a need to show case one of our own. I met Alison in Yoga class at 24HF in Murphy.

I could tell from her first class with me she was born to do Yoga. After a few classes I found out she is a Dallas based actress. Wow! I am so blessed to have so many talent individuals that attend Yoga classes I teach.

Some of Alison's recent work includes Brookstone Catalog and being in the April issue of "D" Magazine. It's a political satire of George W. Bush moving to Dallas. Alison is one of the protesters/picketers. I will get a copy of this issue!

I'm very honored to have Alison in class. Here are websites you can find more information about her.

Alison Lumbatis
www.alisonlumbatis.com
Represented Locally by: The Campbell Agency
www.thecampbellagency.com

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: