Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thought For Today - 3/25/09

I always have gasoline for my vehicle and I always have food on my table. Why? Because I am a tither and a sower of seed. I believe God and will stay with His program for my life!

That is what all of us should be doing right now. We should be laying hold on the hope that is set before us. We should be declaring right in the face of the worst financial storm we have ever seen, "THE BLESSING of the Lord makes me rich and He adds no sorrow with it!" (See Proverbs 10:22.)

Instead of worrying about the financial situation around us, let's believe God to be the answer to it. In these troubled times, Jesus is our provider and is the only safe place to be, so let's keep giving and sharing the good news with those who are floundering!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: