Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Thought For Today - 3/18/09

Ease is health. Dis-ease is sickness. I believe there are three kinds of sickness - 1) sickness in the body; 2) sickness in the soul; 3) sickness in the spirit.

The basic sickness is spirit sickness. I venture to say - that if you could be healed in your spirit, you would be well in your body. But, the whole problem is cleaning up your spirit.

For example, I had to see myself successful in the spirit and my body reacts to that. Do you know the place you are whipped first is not in your mind, but in your spirit. You say, "Oh, my body is so tired." Your body is tired the moment that the spirit is discouraged. Your body breaks down under it.

A man is defeated only when he is defeated in his spirit. Let a man lose courage - and courage is not a product of the intellect. When he loses courage he is whipped, and the only way to put the man on him feet again is to renew a right spirit within him.

Today, I want to encourage you to keep pressing forward. God is doing more for you than the enemy (darkness) could ever do to you!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: