Friday, March 27, 2009

Thought For Today - 3/27/09

I have what I call a prayer list or prayer projects. I list down what I'm believing God for. I pray once over them. Then, I mediate and confess the list/projects from that day forward.

Sometimes it takes time for the prayers to be answered. I have to use my faith (on purpose) and have patience. Patience is the spiritual force that under grids our faith so we remain steadfast while God is working out our situations. It is the supernatural force that makes us strong enough to persevere until the answer comes.

Now, patience is not a passive attitude that lies down and takes whatever comes. Patience really says - make a quality decision as soon as you pray in line with the Word of God that nothing - absolutely nothing - will be able to pry you away from that Word!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: