Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thought For Today - 3/26/09

We will all come face to face with crisis. It's not if but when. You may be experiencing one today as you read this blog. Many times we can't help or solve the situation we are in. We have tried everything human possible, but it was not enough. That is the time you need DIVINE HELP!

You don't give up. You don't give end. You don't quit! You get into the Word of God and find your VICTORY! I have had to do this many, many times. I had to do it a couple of days ago. God has provided all that we need through His great and precious promises.

Again, your VICTORY is in the Word of God. Hang onto His Word and before you know it - your so-call crisis will no longer be.

Much love,
Joseph

1 comment:

Michelle Myers said...

This really encouraged me today! I'm so glad I read this!