Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thought For Today - 4/2/09

Each day is a day of walking by FAITH for me and not by sight. I don't know what is going to happen tomorrow, next month or next year. However, I know that God knows.

So, I have to totally trust Him and confidently obey His instructions in big matters and small matters, following the leading of the Holy Spirit, even when I'm just not sure or understand His instructions.

I just know and believe is whatever God directs will always agree with His written Word. The Bible (God's written Word) will keep us from going the wrong direction if we will simply obey it.

This kind of step-by-step instruction obedience is what has help, kept me and will continue to keep me connected to God's Master Plan for my life. If I fail to obey, will also dis-connected me from His Master Plan for my life.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: