Friday, April 3, 2009

Thought For Today 4/3/09

It is as simple as this, if you want the blessings of God to show up in your life, you must do the following: 1) Believe in Jesus and 2) Walk in love.

If we will develop the habit of obeying these two basic instructions God has given in His written Word, we will have the sensitivity of heart to pick up on what He is saying to us in other areas of our lives. If we don't do these two things, we will not get anything else right!

I have learned over the year that if my faith is not producing the results it should, I better check my love life - my love walk. How have I been treating people? Nothing is going to work for me spiritually if I am violating the commandment of love.

The more you practice obeying God in the basics like walking in love, the easier it will be to hear from Him about the details of His Master Plan for your life.

Your heart will be sensitive and ready to respond to the slightest divine leading. You will be ready and able to discern the voice of Wisdom calling out to you at the place where the paths meet. You will constantly stay connected to God's Master Plan for your life!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: