Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thought For Today - 4/9/09

Sometimes when God says something to us about His Master Plan for our lives, we try to make it come to pass by our own efforts. When we do this, we cause delays in the plan. We can hinder God's Master Plan for our lives when we try to make things happen and God is then not free to do what He wants to do for us!

Just stay in faith regarding God's plan and let God bring to pass what He has told you! Now to fulfill your part, prepare yourself according to the Word and the leading of the Holy Spirit.

As I grew in God, I learned not to jump out ahead of Him, but to just allow Him to bring to pass His purposes for me as I stayed faithful to prepare myself. I also learned not only to get the what of God's Master Plan for my life, but to continue to pray until I have the when and the how.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: