Saturday, April 25, 2009

Thought For Today - 4/25/09










My journey with God thus far has been a wonderful adventure. But, only to the point where I have allowed Him to work His plan He has always had for me in His heart. I'm yet learning to do what He tells me to do and I'm getting better at it every day! God is able to bless me because I am where I am suppose to be and doing what I am suppose to be doing?

Now, I did not get to His perfect place for me by my own human efforts. I tried my human efforts for a very, very long time and got nowhere. I got to my place in His Word. God's loving correction has kept me moving forward in His plan for my life. When I learned to view His Word as my guide, to constantly keep it in front of me and to obey it, I was able to stay on course.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: