Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Conflict - Heart (spirit) & Mind













Monday evening, my spirit was quiet and somewhat trouble and I just took some quiet time and went to Jason's Deli to just chill before my 8:15pm class in Dallas.

God showed me how my mind and my heart (spirit) were in battle on which was going to be the ruler. Generally, males are pushed to use their mental strength while girls are pushed to use their hearts.

God showed me when my mind is trying to lead - I suffer emotionally - mainly because I give in to the enemy. But, when my heart is trying to lead - I experience illusions.

God showed me at the end I have to break the pattern and make choices that will bring the mind and heart in balance. I totally believe some of you reading this blog are experiencing the same thing.

Just thought I would share.

Much love,
Joseph

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way at times, but the questions is "WHERE" is the middle ground. There may be a day that you feel well balanced, but it seems to just unfold and your back to the beginning. It's an emotional rollercoaster when you can't find any common ground between the two. Taking your class is about the only time I have the common ground, guess my answer is that I may need to stop and smell the roses a little more often. A little alone time to sit and relax or meditate may help! Guess it's time to start! DV