Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thought For Today - 5/27/09









We all will have to address certain questions regarding out lives one day. We will reach a place in our lives when we will ask "Who is in charge of my life? Why are things not working out the way I want them to?" These are just a couple of the questions.

No matter what you might think or not think, say or not say, at some point you will become conscious that you feel incomplete. You will find you don't process the ability to get you through crisis. You are limited in what you can do.

When you become aware of your limitations, only then will you begin to consider that you are not in control of your life. But, there is a God who will guide and led me to a place where I didn't welcome before.

Your life will and is changing. My life is changing. I'm moving in a direction that I had never anticipated. I have surrender all to God. I asked Him to take full 100% control of my life. I'm saying, "Not my will God, but Yours." This is the prayer that I feared for so long, but is required in order to move into the Master Plan that God has for me.

I am putting my faith in God. I commit all to Him, my spirit, my mind, my heart, my body, my life and whatever else He wants.

How about you?

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: