Friday, May 1, 2009

Thought For Today - 5/1/09









The key to walking out God's Master Plan for my life and staying secure in our place, is to always desire our heart to be in line with His heart.

I do say "Lord, I appreciate it so much when You correct me. Thank You for teaching me. Thank you for correcting me. Thanks You for pointing out anything in my life You want me to change or where I'm missing it."

If we continually look to the Holy Spirit to keep us on track, we know we will be in the right place every moment of our lives. We will have in our heart what He wants us to do, and we will set ourselves up for continuous blessing. We will move in the right direction in our homes, in our ministries and in our workplaces - we will stay on target in God's Master Plan for us!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: