Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Thought for Today - 5/26/09














I know from personal experience including recent that when people start to criticize me and persecute me because of my faith stand with God, my natural human response is to want to strike back. It's easy to want to start dishing out a little criticism of my own.

But you know what? My words will just add fuel to their fire and they will just end up criticizing me harder and louder than they did before.

What I found works for me is this . . . keep on blessing them, keep praying for them, just keep doing what God has called me to do.

The enemy wants me to wrapped up in the criticism. He wants to distract me, to get my mind off the job God has given me. He really wants me to quit!

Instead, I will continue in the things I have learned and has been assured of. I will continue to do good and continue to live by faith. And, get this - when all their foolish words have faded away, I will yet be standing strong in the power of God!

So, my advice to you - do the same.:)

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: