Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Thought For Today - 3/17/10
















I believe the impact I have on the world is greater than I can ever imagine, including the choices I made and will make can have far-reaching consequences.

How can I or do I do this? By applying the Love of God to make a positive difference and spread waves of kindness that can wash over the world.

Look and seek for opportunities to arise, the recipient of a good deed will likely feel compelled to do a good deed for someone else and continue and continue . . .

I do believe in my ability to be a point of origin that can create and spread goodness.

You have the power to touch the lives of everyone you come into contact with and everyone those people come into contact with. The momentum of your influence will grow as you continue to moves onward and outward.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: