Monday, March 15, 2010

Thoughts For Today - 3/15/10



















I had to remind myself the other day on the insights I have gained with time and how my at present differs from the range of experiences I lived through in the past.

I now have strengths, aptitudes, and inner qualities I attribute to myself which has helped me accept that I am not the same person I was even one year ago, five years ago, or 10 years ago.

My attitudes, opinions, and values are markedly different, and these differences can be ascribed to my willingness to accept that I yet have much to learn.

If you have difficulty giving yourself credit for changes in your life, think about the goals you realized, the lives you touched, the wisdom you acquired, and the level of enlightenment you attained over the past years.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: