Sunday, April 10, 2011

Thought For Today - 4/10/2011

 














There have been times in my life that I felt I was so alone in all that I was doing.  In fact, I felt like what I was doing had no importance.  One day, I mentioned this to my oldest son Jeff.  Yep, twenty something years younger, he said Dad, you are never alone, don't ever say that!

He then went on to comment more on several things that made me think, rethink and get a new prospective on my comments.

In that short conversation with my son, I rediscover the abilities I had that affected and impacted so many lives.  I was not alone.  And, from our conversation, I discover and gain an awareness of new exciting things that would enable me to be of more service to others.   

The Source to all of this was and is God. With Him, I'm never alone.  It brought about a time and opportunity to reconnect with God and others and experience a new energy like never before.

Much love, 
Joseph

No comments: