Friday, April 8, 2011

Thought For Today - 4/8/2011














I have seen many, many students come to class with the day-to-day pressures of life written all over their face.  What is unique to the classes I teach is I adapt to what I'm sensing or hearing from God regarding how to serve, minister to that particular class.

During class I may speak to or about the unnecessary stress the students are carrying around.  I may speak to how to hand these things over to God, not to lose sleep over things or people.

Then, towards the end of class, I let them know that God will see them through all things as they give them to Him.  God wants them (and me) to live a full life of peace, joy, happiness and love!

When class is over, they (the students) leave with smiles on their face.  It's all about serving, loving and sharing Him!



Much love,
Joseph

No comments: