Saturday, April 2, 2011

Thought For Today - 4/2/2011

 












In every class I tell student to not mirror themselves or try to compete with others in the class.  I tell them they are where they are suppose to be in their practice.  They are wonderfully unique in their own way and as they continue their Yoga practice, they will see just how truly unique they really are!

I give them permission (they really already have it - I just remind them) to take the time to appreciate where they are in their practice (off the mat too).  I also tell them I'm proud to be their teacher at this time in their lives.  

In saying simple words of encouragement and love, I see the students become secure about themselves, their Yoga practice and they in turn find a practice that is strong, stable and full of His love.

Much love, 
Joseph

No comments: