Monday, February 1, 2010

Thought For Today - 2/1/10














At some point in our lives and on a continual basis, many of us find ourselves with the desire to become better people or to go deeper in our love walk towards God and others.

I have been for some time now feeling driven to grow, expand, and change myself. My innate need for personal expansion has led me down many paths as I develop within the context of my individual life.

Yet the initial steps that put me on the road to be better and do better was not always clear. There were days I knew I wanted to be better but have no clear definition of "better" until I took the time to really, really see the purpose of Jesus earthly mission.

To say the least, my frustration was gone. I took small steps, keeping my own concept of growth in mind rather than allowing others to direct the course of my journey.

And I accept change won’t happen overnight. As I did and you too - may not recognize the transformations taking place within. And you may never feel you have reached the pinnacles of awareness you hope to achieve, you can still make the most of walking in love as Christ did which is a process of transformation.

Becoming a better person is your choice and is a natural progression in your journey of self-awareness.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: