Sunday, February 7, 2010

Thought For Today - 2/7/10















The other day I mention to someone that teaching Yoga was my source of income. It didn't really hit me as to what I said until later as I was driving on the freeway.

I heard in my spirit that God is my Source. My teaching Yoga is just an avenue of bringing income into my household.

I know many in the world are thinking, "What are they going to do in these challenging time?" I am going to look to my Source (God), because it is much better to trust in Him as my Source than to put trust and confidence in man or myself!

So, here is my challenge to you. Become God-is-my-source minded. Make it personal. When you get this on the inside of you that My God (my Source) will supply all my need, no one can take that away from you!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: