Saturday, February 20, 2010

Thought For Today - 2/20/10














Being generous, walking in love towards others can be challenging. There can even be times it feels forced. Yet, you can still do it as a practice.

When you don't feel perfect in being generous or walking in love - it can still be beneficial. Being this way can and will transform your life. Which really means that the more you do it, the better you get at it.

Doing this will also confront you on several levels. At least it did for me. I was challenged with not having enough, not being able to empathize with others, and separating myself from others.

I came to the conclusion (after having God talk to me about me) that other people happiness should be important to me. As I realized this, it was more easily for me to offer and give what I have.

It also allow me to feel connected to the rest of the world. This is really what walking in love is all about. I finally realized that - giving to others is really giving to ourselves, because in TRUTH, there is no other.

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: