Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Thought For Today - 2/17/10



















OK, continuation on God's Master Plan for our lives. Well, at least mine.:)

There are signs I'm getting from God that is pointing me in a particular direction. My thoughts and dreams are echoed from one to the other regarding the path. There is like a song or a knowing in my spirit that now is the time.

The message I'm getting from God probably will not make sense to others, but that is not my concern. What I'm experiencing on the inside feels right!

Maybe even you feel you are being told to move to a new city although your life where you are is just fine. Or maybe you feel the desire to pursue a new direction in your career when it never really interested you before. And, the list can go on and on and on.

Let me stress this, as you spend time with God, meditate on what He has told or given you visions on, He will direct you to become your best and most fulfilled selves.

And when we are open and listening, the next step is to take action and go for it. I am!:)

Much love,
Joseph

1 comment:

Megan said...

Was great to get back to class last night! I really need to do that more consistently!! Thanks again!- Megan (aka...not my husband :) )