Saturday, February 6, 2010

Thought For Today - 2/6/10
















There have been times I forgot to just take the time to recognize the richness that defines my life. I know it was because many of the situations I encountered as I went about my daily affairs prompted me to think about what I don’t have rather than all the abundance I do enjoy.

With this type of attitude, consequently, my gratitude existed only in perpetual conflict with my desire for more, whether I crave time, convenience, wealth, or a closer walk / deeper relationship with God.

As I fell deeper in love with God and His Son - Jesus, my heart begin to flood with a compassionate gratitude. Because now I know only through Him (God) can I savor and, above all, appreciate life in a renewed grace!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: