Monday, February 22, 2010

Thought For Today - 2/22/10














I was reminded by my teacher today to bless the space where we teach. I use to do this years ago and stopped. I do however pray and meditate over each class I teach and clients I train.

But, I do know that spaces can hold onto or hold a footprint of previous spirits/energy that was there. I have experienced in the past that the spirits/energies left behind will either give us energy or drain the energy we have.

So, in blessing each place we enter, we bring a subtle energy present that affects not only our own experiences in that space but also the experiences of the individuals who will enter the space after us.

While we may never see the effects our blessing has had, we can take comfort in the fact that we have provided a service for those that follow after us.

How about you blessing your place of employment, your school, even your home!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: