Saturday, December 11, 2010

Thought For Today - 12/11/10













I see God calling me to walk more by faith. I see the visions that He wants me to more toward. However, I know I don't get there with just one step. But, one step at a time will get me there!

I'm having to be strong in faith even when there seems like gaps in between my steps. I'm having to not even give a thought to fear or doubt. I'm having to press toward the visions and not allowing my mind to wonder if God is still there.

The steps are steps of joy because I know that God is leading me down the path that He has planned for me before the foundation of the world. I also have joy in the steps knowing that in front of me are many, many, many people waiting for me to help them with their destination.

You are one of them!:)

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: