Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Thought For Today - 12/14/10














I often hear people say that they are at the point of feeling overwhelmed with life, with emphasis regarding their jobs. They ask me if I ever get weary of teaching? My answer is NO! I never get weary or don't want to teach!

I told them I have a joy that was birth within me to teach. It is a joy that comes forth when I need encouragement regarding classes I teach and students I come in contact with.

This joy actually has helped me live an abundant life which God has provided for all of us. I learned sometime ago to put me - Joseph in the hands of God for refreshment of my commitment to serve others, to teach others, to be there as much as I'm allowed for others.

It is God that will take away you being overwhelmed, weary, etc., regarding all areas of your life! He will renew your spirit, soul and body as He has done mine and continues to do!

Just ask Him!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: