Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Thought For Today - 12/15/10


















Yes, the season of giving and receiving is upon most of us. I give gifts throughout the year. The gifts I give are a combination of spiritual, material and financial.

When I give, I give with such joy that I don't put or have any conditions regarding giving. I just give. And, in return as I give unconditionally, God gives me more that I could ever think or imagine!

Don't have any thoughts of you deserving to receive gifts just because you gave. Give freely and watch gifts flow into your life, more than you expected.

Have no expectations when you give to others regarding exchanges or what you will get out of giving. Check out your motives and see what spirit you are giving in. Let go and let God!

Much love,
Joseph

No comments: